Monday 18 March 2013

Simply Stunning

Hello all,

I'm excited to show you what I did last week. I've wanted to do another mixed media layout for a while and when the new Prima papers came in, I jumped at creating one. This was a lot of fun to do and makes me want to make more of them.

Simply Stunning
Lots of paint, inks, sprays, art mediums and plenty of texture. The frame really helps showcase the layout and can painted to match your layout. I kept mine as it came; slightly white-washed, to go with the pale colours in my layout.
 I love how the natural fibres add so much texture to the layout.
There are many layers to the textures and makes you want to touch it.

Products Used
Papers, flowers, metal Roman numerals, mini alphabet, stencil and frame from Prima Marketing
Mini wood arrows from Studio Calico
Various mediums and inks

I'll be teaching this as a class some time in April, so hope you will be able to join me when I get a date arranged.

UPDATE  Class dates have been set for 16th (Tuesday) and 23rd (Tuesday), April from 7:00pm to 10:00pm at the shop in Sheung Wan.  Spaces are already filling up, so hurry to book yours with Erika at 2559 0175 or info@hkmemorychestonline.com

Thanks for looking,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...