Monday 17 June 2013

Happy Sunshine Girl

Hi all,

It's the start to a busy week - cupcakes and two other cakes to make.  I guess everyone is trying to get all the birthdays out of the way before the summer holidays descend on us. On top of that, I may have a class to teach, and am going on a full day cake course myself. To round of the weekend, there will be a farewell dinner, a birthday party  and I'll most probably have family over on Sunday. Whew. Is it Sunday again yet?

This most probably means that I won't have any time to craft this week, although, I am finishing off something special for someone this week. I'll be able to show you that once I'm done with it.

In the mean time, here is a simple layout that I did last week. This was a quick one hour job. I absolutely love the photos and wanted them to stand out, so the background is pretty plain.

Happy Sunshine Girl
Isn't that the most adorable face? Even with that missing front tooth, that I'm still hoping will come through soon. I really love the blue worded background paper and how the photos and elements really pop against it.
The cutest sun and clouds overlay. Just use a couple of tiny glue dots at the corners to stick them down and you will hardly be able to see them.
Alter a simple title by adding a little more to your title to make it yours. I love the rose die cut for that pop of colour.
Gosh, those eyes get me every time. I call them her laughing eyes. Add little details just to make the photos extra special.

Products Used
Papers, chip board, die cuts and stickers all from American Crafts Mayberry collection
White foam Thickers letters from American Crafts

Thanks for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...